Monday, March 19, 2012

& the existence of this blog...

The reason I made this blog is because, I've been blogging for awhile as a lifestyle blogger and during my 2 years of professionally blogging I've realised how much of an impact the media or even a blog can influence people, their lifestyle and mindset. In fact, many people underestimate the power of the media - be it social or any other forms. Therefore, I decided to do my part ( through this blog ) , to create awareness on how media, if used correctly can help us tremendously in our daily lives and understanding more about people in the media network, how media works and as much information I can provide to give people a clearer picture of this profession. Look forward to details, documentation and possibly interesting facts on the media here.

xoxo,
Venessa

No comments:

Post a Comment